Coaching & Counseling
“If you do what you’ve always done, you will get what you have always gotten.”
Isn’t it Time for a Change?
Does this describe what is happening to you?
- “No matter how much I do, I can’t seem to get it all done. I’m exhausted but it feels like I can’t stop.”
- “I know I need to make a change in my job or my relationship but it is too scary to think about it.”
- “I really want to start a my new business but I’m afraid I will fail.”
- “I worry a lot about money and I ‘m scared I will end up as a bag lady.”
- “My house is full of clutter but I keep procrastinating on doing anything about it.”
You don’t have to do it alone. You have tried that. If you knew how to change things you would, but most of us need real help to make REAL changes.
Even great athletes need a good coach!
If it is time to do something different, Clear Path Coaching/Counseling can be what will make a difference in your life.
Whether it is a “pebble in your shoe” or a “boulder in your road,” something is making your journey difficult. Clear Path can enable and empower you to move ahead to create the life you deserve!
What does a Coach/Counselor do?
As your Coach/Counselor, I don’t have your answers but I can ask the questions that will enable you to find your own way. I provide a new perspective as well as information & tools. My holistic approach draws on my background in psychology, metaphysics, life experience and years as a counselor to give me many ways to support you.
How does it work?
First, we have a 30 minute free session to decide if we are a good fit. If we decide to go forward, you pick the package you want, and we set up an appointment. Contact Dr. Fennell for your FREE session.
What if this doesn’t work for me?
Making changes takes time and commitment so it works best if coaching is consistent. Honesty and accountability are also important. If, for some reason, you don’t think this approach is working for you, let me know and we will change it or refund unused fees.