Work and Life Balance
In this age of more…more things to take care of, more expectations, more things to do, and more roles to fill, it is difficult to find a balanced life. We all know lots of things we want to do but finding the time and energy to do them is difficult.
Check your Life Balance with these questions:
- If how you spend your time was shown as a pie:
- What size pieces would be biggest /smallest?
- What percentages of the pie would be devoted to work, health, family, relaxation, and spiritual practice?
- Are you spending your time on what matters to you?
- In the last week, how many non-work activities have you done that felt more draining than energizing? If your answer is more than you can count, you are giving your energy away…. no wonder you are too tired take care of yourself.
- Think of 10 simple things you like to do that make you feel good, such as taking a walk, reading a good book, or taking a bubble bath.
- List how many times you did those things in the last week.
- If you did not do at least 5, you are not nurturing yourself enough.
- If you have found that there are some areas in your life that need quality improvement, you are ready create a Life that Works.
More books and lists will not help. The problem is not knowing more things to do but finding new solutions and doable ways to make your life work for you. If you could figure this out by yourself, you would.
To make lasting changes you need someone whose only agenda is helping you succeed. Dr.Jeannie will partner with you in support as well as practical solutions to be all you can be.
All great athletes have good coaches; successful business leaders have mentors. We all need someone who can see what course correction is needed, give us another perspective and provide motivation as well as accountability…. and lighten up a little along the way. We don’t have all the answers but together we can find them.